Rhino Shield Crash Guard – The last screen and device protector you will ever need!
Tested to be more than capable of protecting your device from a drop from as high as over 7M.
There are a lot of cases out there for the iPhone, however the cases that offer protection are often very bulky and heavy.
Our new product Rhino Shield Crash Guard is about to change all that. Rhino Shield Crash Guard is unique, as it offers extreme protection without any bulk.
– Slim profile bumper is only 2.5mm thick
– Allows for the device to be seen and not wrapped up in a bulky case.
– Super-lightweight (weighs 12 grams, less than half an OUNCE!)
– Ultra-high impact absorbing properties, with no visible damage to the device following drop tests from over 7 meters high
– Hard and soft construction with a matte texture for ease of grip
– Available in attractive, fashionable colors including; Shell Pink, Baby Blue, White and Yellow
– Compatible with third-party headphones (including Beats by Dr. Dre) and Apple’s lighting cable.
– Design of bumper allows for easy access to all ports and buttons
– Powered by Egg Drop Technology
The Crash Guard bumper features a minimal design approach. Our goal is to cover up as little of your device as possible while adding maximum protection. Our Crash Guard bumper- style case allows for as much exposure of your device and Apple?s original design as possible.
The Crash Guard bumper has a matte finish, which is not only fashionable, but also serves as a means of enhancing your grip on your device. The finish also serves to make the bumper more durable as it is harder to scratch (unlike cases and bumpers with a glossy/ candy shell finish, which scratch very easily).
Fact Sheet – Crash Guard:
Lightweight (weighs 12 grams) & thin
Impact absorbing honeycomb structural design
Constructed with a matte texture for ease of grip
Compatible with most third-party headphones and charging cables
Designed for easy access to all ports and buttons
Case dimensions: 2.88 W x 5.69 L
Protector dimensions: 4.7 x 0.029 D
Product codes: IP6-RHINO-Y